There are many video and image editing tools kineMaster available in the market today. Many of us have installed image and video editing on our smartphones. These apps are not professional but they are comfortable for the user. Do, Of course, there are professional image and video editing apps like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom among others but, given their professional capabilities, it is expensive for a comfortable user. So, there are alternatives to what these professional apps do. Video editing is something that requires a lot of processing power depending on the nature of the video file. Coinmaster for PC is one such app that works great in editing videos.
KineMaster for PC Users
This amazing app is ahead of its competition in terms of performance. So, if you’re the type of person looking for great video editing software, your search will end here. It has a simple and attractive user interface that makes it easy for anyone to understand the controls. Not unnecessarily advanced toolkit and graphical interface are very user-friendly. It is available for download in both the iOS and Android Store. Its interface is easy to use, but it does not limit its professional-level editing tools and capabilities.
Some Features Of KineMaster For PC
The main focus for Coinmaster is its video editing capabilities compared to the rest of the market. It has really advanced tools that you won’t find in the average video editing app. It supports a lot of transitions and chooses what you want to use in your video. Not only sound effects but his alertness and dedication too are most required. But that’s not all, it offers to include personal sketches and scrubbing in the video. Let’s take a detailed look at its
- Presents imaging texts, images, video effects on video. It also offers the option to grab a video. Additionally, you can now use and download stickers to add video, just like the Messenger app.
- It also offers the option to add a variety of effects, overlays, burns, and even music. It has its own built-in App Store, called Asset Store, which you can use to download all of these elements.
- Kine master also has the option to trim and edit the video on a per-frame basis. This is something that only professional paid apps can offer.
- It is also possible to get a direct overview of what you are editing and what your mistakes are and will change on the spot. No need to watch the finished video to make some edits in between.
- Like image editing apps, it also offers a feature for editing brightness, contrast, color, saturation, and so on.
- Another great thing about it is the ability to even convert audio or your video file as a separate element.
- kine master also has a lot of dynamic options that you want to add/edit to your video. Additionally, it is possible to increase or decrease the video speed, volume, etc. All of this, in part, is top art.
After editing, you can share your video with the world through social media sharing options like Facebook, YouTube, and the latest option available.
Kine Master Pro (version without the watermark) also supports a wide variety of formats, including MP4, 3gp, and MOV, among others.
How to Install KineMaster on PC For Windows 7 / 8 /10
Repeatedly transferring your video files to your phone can be annoying. It is not possible to re-transfer and edit from PC to your smartphone and back. So, although there is no standalone PC version of Kinemaster, you can install it on your computer via the emulator. It’s hard to find a way to become accustomed to other tools. Therefore, we use the emulator for installation and use the same method as installing on the phone. The first step will be to install and download a powerful emulator with graphics.
- First, you need to download the Blue Stacks and then.
- Blue Stacks has a really powerful graphics display. The emulator can play games and other apps at 60 fps, and the video editor should have no problem using your computer’s performance. Here are the steps you need to follow to install Kinemaster for PC Windows via BlueStacks Emulator
- Double click on the downloaded file to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows / Mac).
- This will launch a setup wizard. Just follow the on-screen instructions and the installation will be done in a few minutes.
- Once it is installed. Click the Blue Stacks icon on your desktop to launch the emulator.
- Open this Google Play Store type “Kine Master” into the research bar.
- Find the Kinemaster app from published search results and click Install.
- It will take a few seconds to install Kinemaster on your computer (Windows / Mac).
- After successfully installing BlueStacks from the Home screen on Kinemaster, start using it.
How You Can Use KineMaster on PC
Many of you may be wondering how it is possible to use Kine Master on PC, but in reality, it is very simple and the way you use it on your android mobile phone. For those who still don’t hang it, well, I’ll show you how to edit videos using KiniMaster for PC.
There are two ways to do this. First, you can launch KiniMaster from either a desktop shortcut if you have developed a Nix player and launched it from there. But before we get started, you need to add all the files you want to.
The NoxPlayer Folder:
- So, let’s launch Knox Player.
- Then drag the files you want to use for this video editing project from your computer folder and put them in Nox Player. A “File Transfer” menu will pop up, click on “Open Number Player Folder” under the Image File option.
- Mark the files in your small box. Then click “Parent Folder” and select the folder in which you want to copy the files.
- Click on the three points on the top-right edge of the screen and choose “Copy here”.
- Now, click on the “Recent Tasks” box at the bottom right of the screen to return to the Home screen or the Home icon.
- Launch KainMonster and click on the “Clapperboard” icon with the plus sign in Resources to start a new project.
- Next season, you choose to choose aspect ratios 16: 9, 9:16, or 1: 1. Choose based on your preference.
- After selecting the aspect ratio itself, you will be taken to the master’s main video editing screen. On the right, you will see a circular menu option, click on “Media”.
- The Media Browser will pop up and you will see all the files that you have dragged into the Nix Player folder. Select the video you want to edit and click on the icon in the top right corner.
- To add layers and effects, click “Layers” in the circular menu on the right-hand side and select one of the following media. Effect Overlay text and handwriting. Still, in the circular menu, you can add audio and audio recordings.
- You can use a slow, color, chroma key to remove the background by clicking on one of the media files in the timeline below.
- Just below the circular menu, you can preview your project by clicking “Play”. When you are satisfied, click on the “Share” icon on the left which is the third option.
- From there, you can adjust the video resolution, frame rate, and battery before clicking “Export” below.
Closing Up Now
If you like this information about kine Master. Then don’t forget to like and share this information with your friends and social media friends keep smiling. If you have any type of question or suggestion related to kine master. Then comment us thanks.